In this roundup of project management tips, Jay Rollins covers centralization, alignment, prioritization, PM groups, and hiring the Super Project Manager.
Jay Rollins will not be writing any new CIO in Action posts for a few months because he's busy working on a project (and, undoubtedly, getting ideas for blog topics). While he's on hiatus, revisit his exceptional series on IT project management:
- Why you should centralize your IT projects
- Use these four classifications to align projects in your company
- How to prioritize your organization's projects
- Presentation: How to prioritize your company's projects
- How to create a project management group in your organization
- Hiring the Super Project Manager