Rick Vanover's latest gallery tutorial shows you, step-by step, how to use the NOC-PS PXE Server virtual appliance to provision Linux servers. Follow the embedded link or click on the thumbnail below.
Here are Rick's most recent galleries:
- How to connect an ESXi host to an iSCSI storage target
- Configuring FreeNAS for CIFS storage connectivity
- Install and configure Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
- How to create an Android Live virtual machine
- How to create a floppy drive image for a virtual machine
- Step-by-step: Installing ESXi as a virtual machine
- How to create a VMware vSphere virtual machine utilizing all available features
- How to wipe a hard disk with DBAN
- Zeroing a hard disk with Active@ Kill Disk
Selena has been at TechRepublic since 2002. She is currently a Senior Editor with a background in technical writing, editing, and research. She edits Data Center, Linux and Open Source, Apple in the Enterprise, The Enterprise Cloud, Web Designer, and IT Security blogs.