If you've got $20,000 to spare, easy access to the a dry lake bed or salt flat, and a penchant for both science fiction, survivalism, and/or go-karts, then you're the perfect audience for the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank. Sure, it looks like the midget offspring of a Dalek and a Jawa Sand Crawler, but it's a tank you can buy on the Internet!
- Carries cargo or a crew of up to five internally or on the roof.
- Piloted from within the armored shell or from an exposed standing position through the hatch.
- 6hp Tecumseh gasoline engine, top speed 40 mph.
- Includes head/tail and turn signal lights, trim and underbody lighting.
- 400 watt premium sound with PA system, plush interior, and external camera.
I'm not sure if this is a joke product or not, but one thing if for sure, the "Customers Also Bought" list at the bottom of the page is almost weirder than the item itself. Also, the product reviews are definitely a joke--but hilarious. Found via reddit.