From WineX via BoingBoing:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COOK A WHOLE FISH!
- Place fish packets on the top rack.
- Add dirty dishes and lemon-scented soap. This optional step is not
recommended for novices. However, as long as the salmon's tightly
sealed in its aluminum foil packet, it won't absorb any soapy taste orsmell.
- Set dishwasher to the "normal" cycle. Modern dishwashers
have "economy" and "cool dry" settings, which are undesirable since
they conserve heat. However, on the other end of the spectrum, the"pots and pans" setting tends to overcook the fish.
- Run salmon through the entire wash-and-dry cycle — approximately 50 minutes for most models.
- When cycle's complete, take salmon out, discard foil, place
one fillet on each plate and spoon a generous serving of dill sauce ontop.
Jay Garmon has a vast and terrifying knowledge of all things obscure, obtuse, and irrelevant. One day, he hopes to write science fiction, but for now he'll settle for something stranger — amusing and abusing IT pros. Read his full profile. You can also follow him on his personal blog.