How does one couple celebrate their love of Star Wars all year long? By taking photos of themselves wearing Stormtrooper helmets at the office, the beach, the dentist, and other locations, of course.
Red and Jonny were married on September 16th, 2006. While they were on their honeymoon, they bought Stormtrooper helmets, and they've been taking photos with them -- and uploading them on Flickr -- ever since.The TechRepublic gallery The everyday life of two Stormtroopers in love features photos of Red and Jonny. We published this photo gallery in November 2010, but it seems likes an appropriate time of year to feature it in Geekend. Enjoy!
More Geekend resources
- Geeky ways to celebrate Valentine's Day
- Geek alternatives to Valentines Day
- Geek Trivia: Valentine's Daze
- The Geekend Valentine's Day gift guide
- Webcomic: Ultimate act of geek love
- The top five sci-fi/fantasy chick flicks
- Nine date night movies for geeks
- Star Trek pick-up lines that never landed me a date
- Star Wars Celebration V: Costumes from a galaxy far far away