At the beginning of the week, I wrote a blog post that offered links to quite a bit of information that's available on TechRepublic about CTIA Wireless 2007. Each day, after I completed the IT News Digest newsletter, I would update the blog post so that people who were interested in the event could stay current with the CTIA news. Click here to see the complete list.
Now that the week has come to a close, I'd like to offer a few other CTIA links from around the Web. If I've missed something, please feel free to add a comment with the CTIA title and link.
March 30, 2007
- WiMAX was the belle of the CTIA ball (Computerworld)
- Earthlink: Free MuniFi with Nokia N800 (GigaOM)
- Former Presidents Deliver Humanitarian Message (Wireless Week)
- Bye Bye, iPod? (Multichannel)
- Chinese Cell Phone Makers Make U.S. Push (Associated Press)
March 29, 2007
- CTIA : Flurry of cellular data access products unveiled (Computerworld)
March 28, 2007
- EMI CEO: Mobile can learn from Apple (GigaOM)
- LG Phones to Bundle Google Apps (GigaOM)
- Sony Ericsson Rolls Out New Handsets (NewsFactor Network)
- Apple iPhone Makes CTIA Appearance (NewsFactor Network)
- CTIA Phones: Some Hits & Misses (GigaOM)
March 26, 2007
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.