Adriana Gascoigne, co-founder of Girls in Tech (GIT), dropped me a line the other day, letting me know that GIT is having a function on August 8 in San Francisco. While I'm personally not able to attend, those of you who are close or in the Bay Area may want to check it out.
Here are the details:
"Women in Venture Capital," a GIT panel discussion
Wednesday, August 8, 2007 6:30 pm PT - 9:00 pm PT
Porter Novelli - 550 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
What can you expect to learn at GIT's Women in VC event?
- How to raise funding for your technology startup
- How to take a company from idea phase to build-out
- Where to find out more about local resources for entrepreneurs
Who are the panelists?
- Trae Vassallo, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield, Byers (http://tinyurl.com/2pqap2)
- Jennifer Fonstad, Draper, Fisher, Jurvetson (http://tinyurl.com/3859q7)
- Eve Phillips, Greylock Partners (http://tinyurl.com/2qbzzf)
- Maha Ibrahim, Canaan Partners (http://tinyurl.com/32kuq9)
- Moderator: Joanna Glasner, Sr. Editor, Thomson Financial
Related Topics:Tech & Work Tech Industry CXO SMBs Innovation Developer
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.