"News to know" is a joint venture between TechRepublic and ZDNet. The original post publishes every morning on business days in Between the Lines.Notable headlines: Andy Moon: Yahoo is trying to fend off the Microsoft deal as more players enter the picture Paul Mah: HP becomes next vendor to ship malware-infected media Bill Detwiler: CTIA Wireless 2008 goes almost green Michael Kassner: 10 Wi-Fi security tips for road warriors Larry Dignan: Yahoo goes nuclear vs. Microsoft: Inks limited Google ad deal; Microsoft fires back
- Mary Jo Foley: Microsoft-Yahoo-Google: The vicious antitrust circle
- Yahoo's strategy: Torpedo the Microsoft deal or up the offer?
- Garett Rogers: Google gets business from Yahoo and heat from Microsoft
- New York Times: News Corp. May Join Yahoo Bid With Microsoft
- Gartner: Windows collapsing under its own weight; Radical change needed
- Adrian Kingsley-Hughes: Windows 7 chatter having a significant negative effect on Vista
- Microsoft's Mundie: New programming models needed
- Foley: Microsoft delivers first commercial version of healthcare-info system
- Microsoft 2.0: Pre-order and save five percent more
- Why business users should grab a copy of Microsoft's new robotics toolkit
- Red Dog: Yet another unannounced Microsoft cloud service
————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest tech news
Get this news story and many more by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter, delivered each weekday. Automatically sign up today!
Mary Weilage is a Feature Editor for CBS Interactive. She has worked for TechRepublic since 1999.