Siemens Communications Inc. announced its end-to-end integrated multi-vendor global communication service called OpenScale. This represents Siemens Professional and Managed services portfolio.
The company is a major proponent of open standards and has been an innovator in the unified communications space with products such as OpenScape and HiPath.
The OpenScale Professional and Managed services portfolio includes:
- More value-added services with a choice on the services
- Areas that are provided support include management, support, and design integration
- Focus on ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)-based delivery
- Best practice approach to service delivery, with a focus on how to deliver the services
- Multi-technology expertise with certifications at the people level, as well as vendor agnostic tools and partners
- Customizable services include:
- IT telephony
- Unified communications
- Customer interaction
- Service management
- Focus is on integration, management, and operation of services
- Customers have the option of leveraging the expertise, even for the monitoring and the management
- Quick scalability of services
- Remote support is provided with proactive fault monitoring
- Global self service portal for customers and centres of competency
With customers that have varying employee strength, such as the California Association of Realtors Global Crossing and BBC, the managed services portfolio has proven its ability to scale and deliver customized solutions.