The next time you need to configure the Page Setup options for a new worksheet, try this quick copy trick.
- Select the existing sheet, the source sheet, that contains the settings you want to transfer.
- Select the target sheet(s) — the sheets you want to update — by pressing [Ctrl] and clicking each sheet tab.
- Select Page Setup from the File menu and click OK.
- Make sure you select the sheets in the right order — source, then target(s). If you activate a target sheet first, you'll overwrite the settings you meant to copy.
- Be sure to ungroup your sheets when you're done. While grouped, Excel will execute any action you take on all the sheets in the group.