Did you know that you can create a macro to print a number of Access reports all at once? Mary Ann Richardson shows you the steps.
When you need to print a number of Access reports, you can create a macro to print them all at once. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the database containing the reports.
- Click Macros Under Objects in the Database window.
- Click New.
- Resize the Macro1:Macro window and position it alongside the Database window.
- Click Reports Under Objects.
- Click and drag the name of the first report you want to print to the first cell under Action.
- Click and drag the name of the next report you want to print to the next empty cell under Action.
- Repeat step 7 until you've dragged all the reports to the Macro1:Macro window.
- Close and save the macro.
- Click Run to print out the reports.
Now that you have saved the macro, you can have Access print these reports again at any time.Miss an Access tip?
Check out the Microsoft Access archive, and catch up on other Access tips.
Help users increase productivity by automatically signing up for TechRepublic's free Microsoft Office Suite newsletter, featuring Word, Excel, and Access tips, delivered each Wednesday.