Take snapshots of Excel data so you can keep an eye on it while working in other areas of your workbook.
- Select the data and copy it to the Clipboard by pressing [Ctrl]+C.
- Move to the sheet where you want to paste a picture of the selected data. You don't have to worry about existing values. Excel will paste the link as a picture object, which you can move around. It won't overwrite existing data.
- Hold down the [Shift] key and choose Paste Picture Link from the Edit menu. In Excel 2007, click the Home tab and choose As Picture from the Paste drop-down list (in the Clipboard group). Then, choose Paste Picture Link.
- Choose Toolbars from the View menu and select Customize.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Select Tools in the Categories control.
- Drag and drop the Camera tool to a menu.