Access 2007 no longer displays the database name by default, but there's a setting that works just as well.
- Choose Startup from the Tools menu.
- Enter the database name you want users to see in the title bar in the Application Title box.
- Click OK and you'll find the name you entered at the left edge of the application title bar.
In Access 2007, the process is considerably different:
- Click the Office button and then click Access Options.
- Click Current Database in the left panel.
- In the Applications Options section, enter a name in the Application Title box.
- Click OK and Access displays the name you entered in the middle of the application title bar.