- Click the Page Layout tab.
- Click Watermark in the Page Background group.
- Choose a watermark from the gallery. Or...
- Choose Custom Watermark. The Printed Watermark dialog presents three options. You can remove a custom watermark or insert a picture or text as watermark.
- Click OK once you've made your selections.
If you're using Word 2003, add a watermark as follows:
- From the Format menu, choose Background.
- Click Printed Watermark.
To insert a picture as a watermark, click Picture Watermark. Then click Select Picture, navigate to find the picture file, and click Insert.To insert a text watermark, click Text Watermark and select or enter the text you want.
- Set any additional options.
- Click OK.
Related Topics:Software Enterprise Software Developer Open Source Software Mobility Cloud
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.