Here's the scoop on how you can change the shape of a clip art image, along with a new challenge on controlling animation in your PowerPoint presentations.
- Insert the appropriate AutoShape.
- Right-click the AutoShape object and select Format AutoShape from the context menu.
- Click the Colors And Lines tab.
- Select Fill Effects from the Color drop-down list.
- Click the Picture tab.
- Click Select Picture.
- Navigate to the appropriate folder and double-click the clip art graphic file. Or highlight the file and click Insert.