Here's the solution to last week's question on moving styles between documents, along with a new challenge that involves a fairly obscure Excel feature.
- Open the file that contains the style you want to copy.
- Choose Templates And Add-Ins from the Tools menu.
- Click Close File below the In Normal.dot list.
- Click Open File and locate the document into which you want to paste the copied style. The feature defaults to a template (.dot), so be sure to change the file type if necessary.
- Click the style(s) you want to copy and click Copy.
- Word may prompt you to overwrite an existing style. Answer appropriately.
- Click Close when you're done.