In this week's challenge, test your expertise on Word's comments feature and learn the solution to last week's challenge on Outlook contacts.
- Choose Item from the Insert menu. In Outlook 2007, click Attach Item in the Insert tab.
- From the Look In window, choose Contacts.
- In the Items list, click the appropriate contact.
- Under the OK and Cancel buttons to the right, click Text Only in the Insert As options.Doing so will insert the contact information in the appointment's body. The Attachment and Insert As Shortcut settings will add a link to the contact page.
- Save the appointment and close it.
The next time you open the appointment, the contact information will be right there in the appointment window, without any additional clicking.