- Choose Item from the Insert menu. In Outlook 2007, click Attach Item in the Insert tab.
- From the Look In window, choose Contacts.
- In the Items list, click the appropriate contact.
- Under the OK and Cancel buttons to the right, click Text Only in the Insert As options.Doing so will insert the contact information in the appointment's body. The Attachment and Insert As Shortcut settings will add a link to the contact page.
- Save the appointment and close it.
The next time you open the appointment, the contact information will be right there in the appointment window, without any additional clicking.
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Developer Open Source Software Mobility Cloud
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.