This week, test your skills in Access queries and learn the solution to last week's challenge on Word styles.
- Display the Styles And Formatting task pane by choosing Styles And Formatting from the Format menu or clicking the Styles And Formatting button on the Formatting toolbar.
- Choose All Styles from the Show drop-down list (at the bottom of the task pane). Depending on the document, you could expose dozens of styles.
- If Balloon Text is in the list (most likely, it will not be) right-click it and choose Modify.
- In the Format Style dialog box, choose Font from the Format button at the bottom of the dialog box, make the changes you want, and click OK twice.
- If Balloon Text isn't available, choose Custom from the Show drop-down list.
- In the resulting Format Settings dialog box, check Balloon Text in the Styles To Be Visible list and click OK.