You don't have to scroll through a lot of extraneous data to find the next table in your document. Use one of two quick and easy methods for finding the previous or the next table.
- Press [F5].
- In the resulting Find And Replace dialog box, choose Table from the Go To What list.
- Click Previous or Next, appropriately.
- Repeat step 3 until you’re done.
- Click Close to close the Find And Replace dialog box.
- Click the Select Browse Object button to display a palette of objects.
- From the palette, choose Browse By Table.
- Click Next (the down arrow below the button) to select the next table in the document or click Previous (the up arrow above the button) to select the previous table.