Find and Replace isn't just for text; it's flexible enough to handle formatting changes, too.
- From the Edit menu, choose Replace (or press [Ctrl]+H).
- In the Find What control, type the text you want to format. In this case, that's your company's name.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Format button and select Font.
- Choose a color from the Font Color control's palette and then click OK. (You can apply any combination of formats.)
- Click Find Next to format each occurrence individually or click Replace All to format them all at once.