Answer our one-question developer poll to let us know whether you are using or learning jQuery.
I finally bit the bullet and got serious about learning jQuery. There were just too many really awesome things I couldn't do without it. And fortunately, jQuery is pretty easy to learn.
Read TechRepublic posts about jQuery
- How to get started with jQuery
- jQuery: How to get objects by ID, Class, Tag, and Attribute
- How to use filter functions in jQuery
- Tutorial: jQuery Show, Hide, and Toggle functions
- How to create an expandable and contractible FAQ in jQuery
- How to create animations with jQuery
- Animations: How to use fadeout and slideToggle functions in jQuery
- Fun with menus: Navigation using jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5
- How to create shrink/grow and sliding navigation menus with jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5 Word
- How to create an image hover-preview effect using jQuery
- Create a tool tip text-box element using jQuery, CSS3, and HTML5
- Use jQuery for sortable UI elements
- Plug in GalleryView with jQuery on your website