The Palm Pre smartphone is one of the most anticipated tech products of 2009. In this Tech Sanity Check interview, CNET's Natali Del Conte explains why the Palm Pre has generated so much buzz, the features of the Pre that will appeal to business users, and whether it will be able to compete with iPhone and BlackBerry.
You can also find Natali on:
- Loaded, CNET's daily tech news video show
- Buzz Out Loud, CNET's daily tech news podcast
- Twitter: natalidelconte
- You can click Play directly from this page (if you have Flash installed)
- Subscribe to the Tech Sanity Check podcast through iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed with Zune, Juice, or other software
- Download this episode as an MP3
Related Topics:Security Software Apple Android Google Smart Cities
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.