Windows Phone 7: We discuss the details, the possibilities, and the one factor that would have made it a lot more interesting.
Microsoft has been rapidly losing ground in the smartphone market. Can the newly-announced Windows Phone 7 change that? We discuss the details, the possibilities, and the one factor that would have made it a lot more interesting.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
We're also working on providing a full transcript of each episode. Stay tuned for that in the near future.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 Series: Too little too late? (ZDNet)
- Windows Phone 7 Series ... what we know, and what we don't (ZDNet)
- Windows Phone 7 video (ZDNet)
- Microsoft got it right by borrowing from the Zune (ZDNet)
- Windows Phone Classic to coexist with Windows Phone 7 Series (ZDNet)
- Microsoft should buy Palm to resurrect Windows Mobile (TechRepublic)