Tablet and slate PCs were everywhere at CES 2010, but will consumers and businesses buy them? And, if they do, what will it mean for the PC industry?
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Buying into a new PC form factor? It's the best (and worst) of times (ZDNet)
- Do you really want a slate or tablet PC? Really? (TechRepublic)
- Apple Tablet could change computing (TechRepublic)
- Nvidia pushes Tegra tablets and 3D technology (ZDNet)
- Lenovo IdeaPad U1 Hybrid laptop in action; first impressions (ZDNet)
- What are your predictions for the Apple Tablet? (TechRepublic)
- Podcast: Would an Apple tablet compete with netbooks or the Kindle? (TechRepublic)
Related Topics:Mobility Security Hardware Software Apple Android Google
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.