Microsoft's reputation hangs in the balance with Windows 7. Learn what Windows 7 has to offer and whether it can redeem the Windows franchise.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This week's guest is Bill Detwiler, Head Technology Editor for TechRepublic.
You can play this 17-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Microsoft must regain customer respect with Windows 7 (ZDNet)
- Poll: Does Windows Vista deserve its negative image? (TechRepublic)
- Have we now entered the post-OS era? (TechRepublic)
- Five reasons why Windows Vista failed (TechRepublic)
- The single biggest reason why Windows 7 won't be another Vista (ZDNet)
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Software Collaboration Mobility Cloud Hardware
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.