Google has ramped up Google Docs to woo the enterprise, but it's still a grassroots movement. Are your users working in Google Docs? Take our poll.
Last week, Google recently unveiled a significant upgrade to Google Docs. We're starting to see enterprise customers take the plunge with Google Apps Premier -- primarily for cost reasons -- but most of the action around Google Docs seems to be happening at the grassroots level with employees taking the initiative.
We'd like to know if there are employees in your organization who are using Google Docs to create and collaborate on business documents. We're also interested in knowing whether your IT department officially allows or supports Google Docs. Take the two polls below.
- Major update to Google Docs aims to bridge Apps and Office (ZDNet)
- Office 2010 vs. Google Docs updates (ZDNet)
- Apps customers: Going Google was tough decision, despite cost savings (ZDNet)
- Google Apps needs more administrator control (ZDNet)
- Google Apps is now an Exchange-replacement; Users can even keep Outlook (TechRepublic)