- Intel rolls out Centrino 2; Earnings on tap today (ZDNet)
- Intel's Centrino 2 emphasizes enterprise mobility (eWEEK)
- Top IT job boards and how to use them (TechRepublic)
- Google wins over more Net users in June (CNET)
- Enterprises still not getting full benefits of open source (ZDNet)
- Again, why does Microsoft want Yahoo? (ZDNet)
- Google's invented what will be the most scorned technology on Capitol Hill (CNET)
- Marriott ends outsourcing of disaster recovery, virtualization (Computerworld)
- Palm Treo 800w debuts with Sprint (CNET)
- Wireless ISP steps forward in Portland after failure of free Wi-Fi model (Computerworld)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Security Hardware Software Apple Android Google
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.