- Tough love: Linux needs more haters (ZDNet)
- IBM: Big Blue beats expectations; raises full year guidance (ZDNet)
- AMD posts seventh straight quarterly loss (ZDNet)
- Google earnings fall short; Says it can thrive in weak economy (ZDNet)
- Microsoft ready to lose more money online (CNET)
- IDC develops new report card for tech asset recyclers (ZDNet)
- Pentagon IT borrows tech ideas from Google, Amazon, others (Computerworld)
- Torvalds attacks IT industry 'security circus' (CNET)
- Why Silicon Valley should be worried (GigaOm)
- HP unveils Centrino 2 business tablet PC (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Software Security Developer Enterprise Software Innovation
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.