- Five realities of Google or any other Workplace Wonderland (ZDNet)
- Now I know we’re in a recession - Starbucks is closing 600 stores (ZDNet)
- Confirmed: Microsoft buys Powerset natural-language search (ZDNet)
- Google ships open-source Web security assessment tool (ZDNet)
- Reports suggest China may have blocked access to Facebook (CNET)
- Latest iPhone 3G details from AT&T (ZDNet)
- Microsoft comes to the virtualization market late, should VMWare be concerned? (TechRepublic)
- Brightening outlook for solar energy? (ZDNet)
- Why Microsoft might win in mobile (ZDNet)
- Do we combat soaring energy prices with a four-day workweek? (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Apple Mobility Hardware Innovation Software Consumerization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.