- Torvalds: Linux not becoming obsolete would be 'sad' (CNET)
- Apple is not the real enemy of open source (ZDNet)
- Intel cuts chip prices up to 31 percent (CNET)
- Smaller PCs cause worry for industry (New York Times)
- Four ways to reduce IT energy costs and environmental impact (TechRepublic)
- IBM selling $80 million of Lenovo shares (eWEEK)
- Amazon’s S3 outage: Is the cloud too complicated? (ZDNet)
- The 7 things IT should be doing, but isn't (InfoWorld)
- Google Android is losing its mojo fast (ZDNet)
- iPhone 3G sold out nationwide; 4 week wait (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Software Security Developer Enterprise Software Innovation
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.