- IT employment holds steady despite job losses in broader U.S. economy (TechRepublic)
- Michael Dell's a believer: Makes a $100 million statement (ZDNet)
- What is the best method for picking up an iPhone 3G on July 11th? (ZDNet)
- Microsoft eases hardware terms for XP on low-cost PCs (Computerworld)
- Firefox 3 boosts browser's market share over 19% (TechWeb)
- Microsoft to sell Office 'value pack' for $70 per year (Computerworld)
- Notebook SSDs REDUCE battery life at 50x the cost (ZDNet)
- Mac OS X market share surges 32% in one year (Computerworld)
- Microsoft: Silverlight content is searchable, too (ZDNet)
- Five signs that your layoff-spared job sucks (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Mobility Hardware Innovation Software Consumerization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.