- Study: Offshore outsourcing dings customer satisfaction; Taking back office offshore ok (ZDNet)
- Juniper CEO says enterprise business doing well (TechWeb)
- What are the alternatives to the iPhone 3G? (ZDNet)
- Does used equipment make sense - even in this economy? (TechRepublic)
- Richard Stallman blasts Bill Gates on his way out (TechWeb)
- Apple's MobileMe officially launching on July 9 (ZDNet)
- How to replace an iPhone 2G with an iPhone 3G (ZDNet)
- The nightmare of buying enterprise software (ZDNet)
- $1 Million prize offered for cracking an encryption algorithm (ZDNet)
- Five off-work activities that could get you fired (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Apple Mobility Hardware Innovation Software Consumerization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.