Top IT headlines for Tuesday, June 10, 2008: HP unveils massive slate of new PCs, Apple provides details on iPhone 2.0 at WWDC, chip from PS3 now powers world's fastest computer, Kaiser deals with Microsoft HealthVault, Skype can't comply with wiretapping, and more.
Top 10 IT headlines
- HP unveils new PCs in massive product roll-out (CNET)
- Apple unveils iPhone 2, both the phone and the business (CNET)
- Ten things missing in the iPhone 3G (updated) (ZDNet)
- PS3 chip powers world's fastest computer (ZDNet)
- Kaiser links with Microsoft HealthVault (ZDNet)
- Skype: We can't comply with police wiretap requests (CNET)
- New proof: Office 14 slated for 2009 (ZDNet)
- Sun's John Gage joins Al Gore in clean-tech investing (CNET)
- IT is from Mars; Business is from Venus (ZDNet)
- Cautionary tale: Is encryption part of your strategy yet? (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.