- Google's enterprise vision is in the cloud (CNET)
- Cisco acquires video management start-up (CNET)
- Mac OS X 'Snow Leopard' specifics revealed (ZDNet)
- IBM goes modular in 'green' data centers (CNET)
- Google's 20 percent time undergoes rehab (TechRepublic)
- Intel waiting for a hit product to get MID market rolling (InfoWorld)
- Linux uses 12 percent less power than Windows 2008, study finds (CNET)
- HP Voodoo silicon mimics MacBook Air, ThinkPad (CNET)
- Another city considers suing Time Warner Cable over service (CNET)
- Why Internet companies are attractive takeover targets: They can't manage (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Innovation Digital Transformation Tech Industry SMBs Security
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.