- Vista's big problem: 92 percent of developers ignoring it (CNET)
- Cisco says video could swamp the Internet (TechWeb)
- Survey: WiMax may have enterprise mojo (ZDNet)
- Greenpeace says e-waste from U.S. stopped in Hong Kong (Computerworld)
- Why is Microsoft sponsoring the Open Source Census? (ZDNet)
- Top fears of job seekers (TechRepublic)
- 10 Reasons to keep your old iPhone (Unstrung)
- So maybe the Internet is a cure for stupidity after all (CNET)
- Delta Airlines pioneers biometric airport security screening (ZDNet)
- $15 to check a bag, but free to charge an iPod (CNET)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Collaboration Cloud Enterprise Software
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.