- Will Vista fill the void left by Windows XP? (TechRepublic)
- Intel releases more details on future Nehalem chip (CNET)
- Firefox 3.0: A look at features, add-ons, and record-setting (TechRepublic)
- iPhone 3G's business-readiness still in question, Gartner says (Computerworld)
- HP to customers: Hey, look at our data center overhaul (NetworkWorld)
- Microsoft steps big into TV ad world (Seattle Times)
- IBM's Roadrunner breaks petaflop barrier, tops supercomputer list (CNET)
- Inside Microsoft's $550 million mega data centers (TechWeb)
- Adobe: We're emulating Flash for the iPhone (ZDNet)
- Verizon boosts Fios speeds to 50 Mbps (CNET)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:CXO Microsoft Google Open Source Software Tech Industry
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.