- Cautionary tale: How a misconfigured laptop ruined a worker's life (TechRepublic)
- Firefox 3.0 memory improvements - Fact or fiction? (TechRepublic)
- An Apple exodus due to low salaries for engineers? (CNET)
- Pay $50 extra for XP on a PC? You've gotta be kidding me! (ZDNet)
- Telecommuting could save gas and U.S. $38 billion annually (TechWeb)
- Xohm WiMax service to launch in Baltimore in September (ZDNet)
- Philadelphia Wi-Fi network saved (NetworkWorld)
- 'Sensing' more about what's coming in Windows 7 (ZDNet)
- Computer sprawl at Geek Squad City (CNET)
- Tomorrow's CIO: No tech lightweights (TechWeb)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:CXO Microsoft Google Open Source Software Tech Industry
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.