- The #1 reason IT often fails to deliver value (ZDNet)
- Ballmer: Spending spree is not plan B (CNET)
- And the fastest browser is... (CNET)
- Microsoft's Golden Age: Going, Going ... Gone? (Computerworld)
- What's the difference between CIO and CTO? (TechRepublic)
- Verizon edges closer toward open network (CNET)
- Red Hat goes for virtualization (TechRepublic)
- Wi-Fi thief's tale reminds IT to enforce home office security (TechRepublic)
- IT 'neglects' the human side of change (ZDNet)
- Security news roundup: New vulnerability affects Firefox 3 (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Innovation Digital Transformation Tech Industry SMBs Security
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.