- Are Google and Nokia making bad assumptions about the future of smartphones? (TechRepublic)
- Is Ballmer the right man for Microsoft — for another 10 years? (Computerworld)
- iSuppli: iPhone 3G costs $173 to make (ZDNet)
- 200,000 sites spreading Web malware, China's hosting the most (ZDNet)
- Bursting the Cloud Bubble: 5 Reasons It’s Not Just Hype (GigaOm)
- How does Apple get away with this badware behavior? (ZDNet)
- Digital politics: The future is broadband, not Facebook (CNET)
- Why Cisco's new low-carbon diet isn't just a fad (updated) (ZDNet)
- Vint Cerf: Video streaming to give way to downloading (CNET)
- Beware of users addicted to social networking sites (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Mobility Hardware Innovation Software Consumerization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.