Top 10 IT headlines
- IBM cools chips with 'tiny rivers' of H2O; Aims to stretch Moore's Law (ZDNet)
- BlackBerry defies stagnant tech spending (TechWeb)
- Google calls for hike in H-1B visas (ZDNet)
- Intel, AMD lawsuit pushed off to 2010 (eWEEK)
- Linux success on UMPCs nudges Microsoft's XP strategy (TechRepublic)
- Google to let users test new Gmail features (CNET)
- The future of e-paper: The Kindle is only the beginning (Computerworld)
- Asus' all-in-one PC: The Eee Monitor (CNET)
- Poll: Will your IT department support an enterprise-ready iPhone? (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Innovation Hardware Tech & Work
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.