Top 10 IT headlines for Monday, June 9, 2008: CNET will have live coverage of Apple WWDC, Cisco to tout new WiMax alliance, Microsoft apologizes for open source policy violation, Nvidia and AMD vs. Intel in USB 3.0, and more.
Top 10 IT headlines
- Live blog: Steve Jobs at Apple WWDC 2008 (CNET)
- Cisco to unveil alliance Monday for WiMax stimulation (Computerworld)
- Microsoft apologizes to Open Source Initiative for policy violation (ZDNet)
- A proposal for Twitter: Shut it down (CNET)
- Nvidia, AMD vie with Intel over USB 3.0 (CNET)
- Can Xerox grow past its copy roots? (CNET)
- WiMax, LTE should merge, Intel exec proposes (TechWeb)
- Waste not. ElectraTherm turns "waste" heat into an electricity source (ZDNet)
- T-Mobile sues Starbucks over Wi-Fi deal (CNET)
- The value of IT in tough times (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.