Top 10 IT headlines
- Microsoft desperately trying to break free of the PC (TechRepublic)
- FBI: Counterfeit Cisco routers risk "IT subversion" (ZDNet
- Microsoft adding 10,000 new data center servers a month (ZDNet)
- Sprint Nextel continues to bleed customers (CNET)
- Technology helps woman find laptop thief (TechRepublic)
- Green-tech news harvest: McCain on climate, biofuels scorecard (CNET)
- Is Cisco vulnerable to open source? (ZDNet)
- FBI investigation nets $3.5 million worth of fake network equipment (TechRepublic)
- Microsoft's plan to block Linux on laptops (ZDNet)
- Legal troubles could threaten Sprint/Clearwire deal (CNET)
Also newsworthy ...
- Cisco makes TelePresence personal (CNET)
- Ellison: On-demand software growing slowly (CNET)
- Video: Change the Windows XP product key (TechRepublic)
- Google releases Reader BETA for iPhone (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Networking Data Centers Storage Hardware Security Virtualization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.