Top 10 IT headlines
- End of Intel, AMD duopoly near? Via readies Isaiah chip (CNET)
- Windows XP comes to the OLPC (TechRepublic)
- Yahoo to Icahn: You misunderstand (ZDNet)
- Cisco departure latest sign of transformation (Network World)
- Aliph releases new Jawbone that is 50% smaller than the original (ZDNet)
- Study shows software piracy declining in many countries (Computerworld)
- Microsoft wants those SMB dollars (TechRepublic)
- What will a classroom look like in 10 years? (ZDNet)
- Facebook: Google Friend Connect violates our privacy standards (ZDNet)
- Put the default Search back in Windows Vista SP1 (TechRepublic)
Also newsworthy ...
- We've been acquired: CBS buys CNET Networks (ZDNet)
- Speaking of getting acquired (TechRepublic)
- 10 new blogs after CBS buys TechRepublic (TechRepublic)
- Get the AOL Succubus off my back! (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Enterprise Software Software Collaboration Mobility Cloud Hardware
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.