Top 10 IT headlines
- Microsoft boosts support for rival formats in Office (CNET)
- AT&T to finish deploying faster 3G network in June (TechWeb)
- FCC may limit early termination fees (CNET)
- Gates: Microsoft betting on e-commerce search (CNET)
- Does open source mandate change in copyright law? (ZDNet)
- Nokia looks beyond Symbian to Linux (CNET)
- Sprint's 'unlimited' EVDO service to be capped at 5GB a month (PC World)
- iCal vulnerabilities put Mac OS X users at risk (ZDNet)
- IT managers: Prepare for the millennials! (TechRepublic)
- Could an OEM like Dell every be as cool and as stylish as Apple? (ZDNet)
Also newsworthy ...
- Photos: Meet the OLPC's $75 laptop (CNET)
- Morphing a 1983 Motorola DynaTAC into an iPhone (TechRepublic)
- Time Warner breaks off cable division (CNET)
- EIC podcast: Microhoo; OLPC and Twitter (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Security Hardware Software Apple Android Google
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.