Top 10 IT headlines
- The new Clearwire: Mobile WiMAX in the U.S. gets major cash infusion (TechRepublic)
- JavaOne: Sun rolls out JavaFX (CNET)
- Cisco third quarter 'steady' (ZDNet)
- Cisco still cautious about U.S. economy(CNET)
- AMD says Intel paid PC makers to boycott rival (TechWeb)
- Apple and AT&T to launch iPhone 3G a lot sooner than we think? (The Boy Genius Report)
- Microsoft resumes XP, Vista updates (CNET)
- Microsoft is winning the NAC war, expert says (Network World)
- HTC Diamond takes Windows Mobile to the next level (ZDNet)
- Is Enterprise Software Recession-Proof? (CNET)
Also newsworthy ...
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 is available now (TechRepublic)
- RIM’s Balsillie: 'Not religious' about form factors; B2B the company’s core (ZDNet)
- Another Mac clone maker spotted on eBay (CNET)
- Google puts open-source project back up (Computerworld)
————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:Networking Data Centers Storage Hardware Security Virtualization Cloud
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.