- IBM muscles into CIGS solar-cell market (CNET)
- Google prepping bandwidth-monitoring tools (CNET)
- New Nokia E66 and Nokia E71 go a little more business casual (CNET)
- Will technology empower Gen Y to wipe away our institutions? (TechRepublic)
- HP cranks up the heat on sustainable IT research work (ZDNet)
- IBM is latest to ask: Why not take that data center to go? (ZDNet)
- Google-Yahoo deal good news for IM, but... (CNET)
- Enterprise, meet the iPhone (TechRepublic)
- Verizon: Drop your landline, get a discount (CNET)
- Windows XP era draws to a close (CNET)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Related Topics:CXO Innovation Digital Transformation Tech Industry SMBs Security
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.