In this interview with Shadan Malik, the founder of iDashboards, learn:
- How business intelligence (BI) can leverage the huge amounts of data that most companies are now producing and collecting
- How enterprise dashboards can improve and speed up business decision-making
- How the BI market has consolidated to four big vendors
- What options small businesses have for tapping into BI and dashboards
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Four ways to listen to this podcast:
- You can click Play directly from this page (if you have Flash installed)
- Subscribe to the Tech Sanity Check podcast through iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed with Zune, Juice, or other software
- Download this episode as an MP3
Related Topics:Social Enterprise Collaboration Software CXO Innovation
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.