The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with Terminal Server 2008, Windows Backup, print spooler failure, Kiwi CatTools, Lotus Notes, Windows SBS 2003, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Remote Control user sessions in 2008 Terminal Server
- Cannot restore SBS 2000 from Windows Backup software
- Print spooler failure after installing RSAT
- Can you use Kiwi CatTools to perform backups on your Cisco SGE2010P's?
- How can I convert Lotus Notes to Outlook 2010
- What do you guys think about outsourcing?
- Remote desktop connection Windows SBS 2003