The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with encryption software, SQL 2000/2008, internet connectivity, Kiwi on Cisco Small Business Switches, VMware ESX Server, actiTIME, migrating applications, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Encryption software
- User account lockdown
- SQL 2000 and SQL 2008 simultaneous on one server
- Internet problem
- APC Netbotz Rackbotz: Anybody know the pinouts for the sensor cables?
- Using Kiwi on Cisco Small Business Switches
- High availability in a VMware ESX Server
- actiTIME will not process dump with MySQL
- Any tool to analyze the users' profile sizes & their documents?
- Effort Estimate for migrating applications from HP Alpha to HP Itanium