The questions highlighted in this Questions of the Week post address issues with TWAIN, connecting to the internet and remote network, Use Sharing Wizard, wireless USB to VGA adapter, Access 2010, and much more.
With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- TWAIN needs Admin to scan
- Have local connectivity but can't connect to internet or remote network
- Two separate company email addresses in one inbox
- How to disable Use Sharing Wizard using GPO
- Benchmarking software... do you have a fave?
- Anybody using MS SCCM? Package hung at 'Removal Pending'
- Anybody tried a Wireless USB to VGA adapter?
- Spell Checker in Access 2010 not installed
- Never found an answer to fixing the layout of desktop icons
- Need some assistance... re: Dial Up
- Windows is dead, long live Windows... for the nonce